Friday, October 23, 2009

week 10

i think religion is one of the biggest agent "s". religion has created laws with little to no discussion, thow shall not kill has become a major law in the world that if someone is killed they receive severe punishment sometimes even death themselves. thow shall not steal has also become a major law with die consequences for those who break that law. myself am not a religious person,but i still need to follow the rules that religion has created because they have passed beyond ideals and into laws. i only know they 10 commandments, not other religions ideals but mot religious ideals have affected our society.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this post was really interesting and the examples you used. I am not religious as well, but yea your right we do have to follow all these rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree also, i am not every religious but i did go to Catholic school for ten years. If we did not follow these rules then we can get into a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete