Thursday, August 27, 2009
Week 1 blog post
This will be my second time doing community service. The last time i did community service was in Enright's freshman english class. I worked with another person in the class to do 10 hours worth. It was a fun experience and it helped open my eyes to the world around me. Hopefully this second time around of doing community service will be as much if not better and will help me see the world in a different view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's cool Kyle. I am glad Enright gets students doing that stuff. I wonder what you did then and what you think you might do now? I wonder if you have any advice for others based on that earlier experience. I'd like to see you write a little more in your post.
ReplyDeleteI had foley freshman year and did community service also. I agree it is an eye opener in many ways.
ReplyDeleteI had the enright experience too... Not as happy as yours... I went to a day care and the little kids called me Katelynn.. Seriously dont ask me why...i like to think it was because i'm pretty like a katelynn... anyways i think i'm gonna go with either kids again or maybe an older crowd...one that can tell that my name is not katelynn.
ReplyDelete